1. One of my long time dreams is to be an auther
2. That others can see that it is okay to go through certain emotions when you experience the death of a child.
3. That this will be the beginning of my new career. That I would be able to produce a source of income doing what I love and freeing me up for ministry time.
4. That the income from this would be enough to fund my mission work.
5. Last but most important, that the books I write always glorify God, spread the gospel to those that need it, and to know that the Holy Spirit is leading me to do this.
I am so excited about it, I was ready to public today. Quite honestly I was a little deflated that my "proofreader" didn't just give me a green light right out of the shoot. LOL. But, I do want to put our a quality product, so I am sure that is for the best. A small part of me, just wants to get this book up and running. As soon as I have it all set and finalized, I plan on pricing it at $3.99 and having it available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes and Nook. I am going to ask everyone I know to spread the word and have the spread the word. Even if you aren't dealing with the death of a child, I think everyone can get something from this book about relying on God.
So, keep on the look out for updates.